Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
jmcgrogan2, No issue with my Pass Labs Amp. I don't think they are that heavy. Each run is individual. That is for Bi-wire 4 separate runs to each speaker.
Post removed 
The speaker cables are just under three pounds per run for an eight foot length. I wouldn't connect them with banana plugs to a stand mounted monitor without strain relief, zip tied to the stand etc. For an amp you should be fine, especially if you will be using spades as that would move the center of gravity in from the end of the binding post.
A/B’ed the GE IC vs my DIY Western Electric 16ga IC terminated with cheap Canare F10 RCA connectors (which IME bested some entry level IC like HD 2 and Audience AU24e) in my library setup: the GE IC sounded more open, about the same amount of detail, vocals were a little bit better with the WE. Then A/B’ed against my DIY WE 16ga with one added silver wire (7N+copper) and ICs terminated with WBT Nextgen 110Cu: better extension at both ends, faster, overall better in that system. The GE IC is a keeper but I would not be surprised if there will be a GE premium version with different connectors.

Looking forward to the arrival of both the standard and high current version of the power cord.

jazzonthehudson,

Wow! Your DIY interconnects are made from 16 Gauge wire? Is that a typo?

My Graphene Extreme interconnects are the balanced XLR type and those connections look about what most cable companies use.

If I understand your post correctly, you just have the one Graphene interconnect. I think if you keep adding the Graphene Extreme interconnects you will be even more impressed.

Also, do try the speaker cables. The prices are not that high for the sound quality improvement.