Auralic Aries Mini vs Bluesound Node ll vs Sonos

Wondering if anyone has experience with either the node ll or the mini. Looking for a possible upgrade from Sonos for streaming Deezer Elite. I've read the interface on the mini only works with Ipad. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
chrshanl37
FWIW, I purchased a Bluesound Node 2 about a month ago. It replaced my Mac mini (2012, i7, 256GB SSD, 16GB RAM) and I couldn't be happier. It has equaled, if not surpassed, the mini in every aspect, including sound quality. Even the onboard DAC is pretty nice if you care to use it that way. On the whole, it's a pretty nice package at its price point. 
I've read that an iPod touch can be used with the Auralic. True?  Would I need any other IOS based hardware?
Well the Aries mini is here was super easy to setup, and sounds good. Also running on the 5ghz band rather than 2.4ghz not a single dropout yet! Like the lightning ds app also, controlling it with my phone now but should have an ipad mini 2 here tomorrow to take over those duties.
Just added the Sbooster power supply to the Aries mini what a nice upgrade! A little more $ than the Auralic Linear power supply picked mine up from Acoustic Sounds for $380, adds great flow and depth to the music. Also got my ipad mini another great product much better than using my phone. I have to say I am very happy all around better sound and better performance than my Sonos and I really like the Lightning DS controller app.
@jond Are you using the built-in DAC? If so, let me spend your money by saying that you have significant upgrade potential with most external DACs. That dac isn't really up to the quality of the server portion of the Mini, nor to the rest of your gear. So if it sounds great now using the built-in dac, even bluer skies are ahead. Cheers,
Spencer