Auralic Aries Mini vs Bluesound Node ll vs Sonos

Wondering if anyone has experience with either the node ll or the mini. Looking for a possible upgrade from Sonos for streaming Deezer Elite. I've read the interface on the mini only works with Ipad. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
chrshanl37
Basically, you will find a few mod companies for the Sonos.

A power supply mod replaces the whole switch mode tiny PSU, which W4S does not do.

Look at fidelity audio which has the psu mod but not the upsampling portion.

Either get the W4S and have a custom psu connected, it runs 12v and also a 3.3v which can be tapped of the 12v, 2A psu will be fine.

Or, if you cannot have the PSU customed (seperate unit), you could go with offering with a linear PSU and add the W4S remedy reclocker. This option adds more in cables.

The works run into to an esoteric dac equals redbook cd's played by the esoteric transport, though very slight and negligable presentation differences.

This works if you are not into hi-rez music, i don't find many titles for hirez interesting. A lot is also hit and miss! Totally satisfied with cd quailty upsampled.

The reason why upsampling is important with the sonos is that it opens up the sound making  music more transparent and have better separation (more hirez sounding, if you would) and you really need this option together with a good psu, like for any piece of equipment is critical.

I do run my router direct with wireless function off, power also by a linear psu.
Well I just sprang for an Auralic Aries Mini found a nearly new one here with an ssd drive installed for a good price it arrives tomorrow. No issues with my Sonos except for one, the 2.4ghz network here, downtown DC, is massively crowded leading to dropouts particularly on weekend and peak evening hours. The 5ghz band is relatively uncrowded and much faster and the Aries can run on 5ghz. So I'll see how it sounds vs Sonos and compare the functionality. I have an iphone to run the Lightning DS app any word on a web based controller?
FWIW, I purchased a Bluesound Node 2 about a month ago. It replaced my Mac mini (2012, i7, 256GB SSD, 16GB RAM) and I couldn't be happier. It has equaled, if not surpassed, the mini in every aspect, including sound quality. Even the onboard DAC is pretty nice if you care to use it that way. On the whole, it's a pretty nice package at its price point. 
I've read that an iPod touch can be used with the Auralic. True?  Would I need any other IOS based hardware?
Well the Aries mini is here was super easy to setup, and sounds good. Also running on the 5ghz band rather than 2.4ghz not a single dropout yet! Like the lightning ds app also, controlling it with my phone now but should have an ipad mini 2 here tomorrow to take over those duties.