Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I use Thiel  power points for rears and power planes as mains, mcs1 center with ss1 sub. I had 2.4's for mains until I sold them. My system is dialed in through the p0x crossover to the pp's & planes and there is more symmetry but I lost the really fine soundtrack music after removing the 2.4's. I have a EAD PM 2000, at over 400 wpc into 5, as amplifier. Great amp, great company.

Michael,
I just checked out your main system - sweet!
I'm using cj MF-5600 and since I added 2.7's I'm thinking I need more power. I had a NHT Power5 in the system and recently removed it in a search to remove some glare I was hearing. (The cj was collecting dust and I was going to send in for a check up) What are your thoughts on a 5 channel amp? Pre/Pro is NHT Controller and I was thinking of changing out both units. I like a smoother sound and there is nothing out there tubed for processor.
Funny how you make a change in system and then want to change everything!
Is anyone here aware that there is now an official factory Thiel outlet store on eBay?  

Odd, methinks, that a company with a reputation in the audio world as enviable as their's wouldn't consider this site as their first choice?