Obscure bands

Does anyone know a band called City Boy? (70's/80's)Very obscure and very original. It's beyond Me how such great talent goes so unnoticed! Also please chime in on other obscure talented musicians.

128x128arcam88
I don't think Steve Wilson is obscure, but love his work- i think he is a genius on many levels. I was never into death metal, but the remix of Opeth's Damnation- natural vocals, long form "prog" with good melodic hooks that keeps morphing--is one of the records I've been enjoying a lot lately. This is the remix from the twofer of Deliverance and Damnation. Hard core Opeth fans apparently don't like Damnation. 

Acam, Steven Wilson has been very prolific in his remixing activities. He has remixed in surround the first 5 or so King Crimsons, Jethro Tull through "Too Old To Rock "n" Roll" (he actually made "Aqualung sound good) the first 3 ELP albums "The Power and The Glory" and "Octopus" by Gentle Giant and more. He wants to do much more including ABBA. All while still making his own fine recordings.

Whart, I am a fan of Opeth, their new one "Pale Communion" is good. They have finally done away with the "Cookie Monster" vocals due to voice damage concerns.
rwwear, I did not know about Steven Wilson doing all this remixing.
Thanks for the info and by the way I hate "Cookie Monster" vocals😎