Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
There's some Gryphon equipment for sale here; don't want to speak for rinpoche but the prices are even higher than Lamm which seemed problematic
This is for the future, just to be aware of something that might go beyond Rowland. Gryphon also makes integrateds for a 'reasonable' price, so music for another room perhaps.
rinpoche,
I which I could say something to reassure that you're going to be happy with Jeff Rowland, but I can't. Components are very personal, so you never know. In my system the 625 S2 is by far the most musical amp I've ever had.  After 30 years in this hobby that's the best compliment that I can give. Unfortunately,  it doesn't mean you will feel the same. Best of luck to you.