Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
There are currently no dealers or distributors in either Canada or the US, but I just have to mention one brand that is considered by some to be the very best or at least among a few very best transistor designs. It is Gryphon Audio based in Denmark. I never auditioned them only read about them. I suppose, you could get them from a European dealer and have  Gryphon convert the voltage. There are not many Gryphons in the US and almost no-one ever sells them.
Think rinpoche has wanted to audition anything she is/has considered;  how would she be able to do this with the Gryphon given what you stated? 
There's some Gryphon equipment for sale here; don't want to speak for rinpoche but the prices are even higher than Lamm which seemed problematic
This is for the future, just to be aware of something that might go beyond Rowland. Gryphon also makes integrateds for a 'reasonable' price, so music for another room perhaps.