Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny-

how are you liking the B.A.T. and Primare combo?
About 10 years ago, I demo'ed the then new Primare I22 integrated amp w/ matching cd player on Vienna Acoustics speakers. Not bad at all.

Fast forward to 2016, I believe the model #'s are up to I32 and CD32
combo. The cd player has received much positive Audio press.
The Primare blu-ray spinner is supposed to be excellent as well.
Sanyo makes the laser assembly/drive transport.
Jafant...

I'm using a Primare R32 phono preamp as well; so far the mating of the B. A. T. with the Primare is a very solid match - particularly with vinyl.  The separation is practically magical. 

The Primare is still barely broken in as I've been busy with work, listening maybe 6 hours a week.  I usually allow the pre about 15 minutes before I listen - seems to show best when the tubes emit a little warmth. 

I'm looking at a BAT VK250 listed here now...trying to figure out how the heck I can get it!

Very nice! I am still considering a B.A.T. integrated amp on my Thiel speakers. There are so many excellent amps in the marketplace, I do not want to make a $ mistake?
I was able to listen to the Bryston integrated (model escapes me) at a dealer showroom in Santa Fe. It was paired with Thiel 2.7's and sounded wonderful. 
I wish I had listened to my ears!

Thank You- michaeljbrown

that really says a lot, as the 2.7, requires more current to drive than my 2.4s.  Should have been model B-135.

Happy Listening!