Interconnect Cable Length

Quick question - I have a preamp with 75 ohm output impedance and an amp with 47K ohm input impedance. What would be the maximum length of interconnects I could use between them without sacrificing sound quality? I know the answer will depend on the quality of the interconnects but I'm trying to work within a $200 budget, if at all possible. For example, I see the AudioQuest  Evergreen cables sell for ~$120 for a 12 meter length. Also, is there a general rule of thumb for trade off between speaker cable length and interconnect length, assuming comparable quality cables?

Thanks in advance. 

128x128kalali
 For years  I used a 7m IC between my amp and pre amp. I always obsessed with how  degrading this must have been, but I had no options. When I finally was able to re arrange my system and went to a shorter IC I can honestly say I heard absolutely no difference. Dont drive yourself crazy!
With 47K input impedance, there should be no problem.
Your total active resistance will still be within tolerable single digits of ohm if not less.
Going silver is far more pricey, but active resistance nearly halves vs. copper.

Thank you guys for your input. The 6 meter cable is an Onix Master series that retails for $1800. I bought it for quite a bit less along with the MC2200 amp. I did an A and B test comparing it with my 3 meter Pangea cable (paid $150) and could not tell a difference. I have it all now hooked up with my preamp driving two separate amps and pairs of speakers in two adjacent rooms. I must say the Onix cables were probably built for professional use since they are about 5/8" thick with an almost indestructible shielding. Completely overkill.
I'm sure you're not the first heard by me who didn't feel any difference between hi-end and low-end cable or longer vs. shorter one.