Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Because I'm an idiot!!!

I think I did to fund a McIntosh MC275.  Still kicking myself for that.  
I think Jim Thiel appreciated the work of Villchur and Kloss decades ago and felt the acoustic suspension (sealed box) design was the most accurate in reproduction of low frequencies. The passive radiator was a sort of compromise between a port and a sealed box, utilizing the back wave of the woofer to redirect that energy forward of the baffle.
Well it certainly works! stevecham.
The radiator really adds to the overall sonic presentation of the sound.
I like it.
oblgny-

do not feel bad- this is part of the fun of our hobby.
You have had a few, different power amps? It would be interesting to pair the Pass Labs w/ a B.A.T. pre-amp.
Yeah...

In the past two/three years I've had...

The newest McIntosh stereo receiver MA6700
Which I liked kind of...took that back and bought the MC275 tube amp because, well, it looked so cool. Had a minor issue with it which McIntosh customer service absolutely proved useless so I sold that off...

My local shop had a CJ MF200 which I bought because it was...there. I'm having it looked over right now. 

A Peachtree 220SE integrated. 

A Primare i32 integrated which I liked but not enough, so I returned it and purchased my current amp, their A34.2 which is really good. My local shop is also Primare's national distributor. 

A  pair of Musical Fidelity M1 monoblocks - which were fun. 

I think I might have missed one. 

However,  currently my BAT VK3i pre and the Primare are working really well and I'm not really looking.  Unless of course I am able to find a Pass...A few posts back I mentioned there was a BAT amp I was watching with a buy it price of $1500 - about $500 below the BB average but the seller let it go for $1000!!! Aaaaargh!