Flat Screen Recommendations: 50 to 60 inch

I'll consider any option, LCD, Plasma, "internet" TVs, etc.
Just want something that will look good out of the box. We watch DVD movies, stream from a Roku box, and news and a few stupid shows from cable TV. Will get less than 10 hours a week of play time. Interested in all opinions and experiences with current models.
Thank you in advance.
smwdrtwin
If you are looking for the "BEST" picture and stock sound from a large format monitor then I suggest a Pioneer Elite Kuro. I have had the 50" for 2 years now and I have not seen anything come out lately that better's it. Great sound to boot.
You can get a 55" samsung or LG LED backlit television for less than 2k from a lot of places including n**egg.. Not sure what the rules are about mentioning other stores...

They are thin, look amazing, can play some stuff off USB sticks, and for less the 2k holy crap.. Can't speak for their sound as I never use the built in sound...

I've ordered a couple at work and everyone is always blown away when I tell em it was less than 2k...

-Jesse
As far as I can tell the rules don't prohibit the mention of a place to source gear even if they are not Audiogon members or partners etc. Most people including myself usually post that they have no financial interest in the store mentioned.