Priorities...

Which would you prioritise for an upgrade - mono blocks, pre amp or speakers? 
128x128infection
Come on guys, our goal is to indirectly participate in the OP's sound quests not to work something out for ourselves.
I don't mind you guys having a discussion...

I'm looking into the Alta Audio Rheas & just waiting for correspondence from Mike from Alta Audio...& the possibility of buying ARC Ref 210 monos...maybe a Ref 5se as well...
Years ago,in a Stereophile Magazine interview,Bill Dundelston(sp?),owner & builder of Legacy audio products,was asked what he considered the hierarchy of the audio playback chain was.
He replied:Speakers.Recordings.Room Acoustics & LAST was Electronics.Cables & tweaks were NOT even mentioned.I never forgot that...
OP doesn't say his/her age......as we do, we hear less and less and also we hear differently.  ...perhaps great earphones would be a choice for serious listening, and owned speakers for  background music.
@freediver , absolutely stunning that a speaker manufacturer would claim that speakers are the most important part of the audio chain. I'm surprised that Time magazine did not cover that earth-shattering news release.

BTW, his name is Bill Duddleston. Good man. He is more responsible for my indoctrination into high end audio than anyone else. I saw a small, 4 line ad for his company, Reel To Real designs back then in 1987, in the back of Audio magazine. I contacted him, and he sent me a bunch of information and literature. Back then he was working out of his garage.
Magazines like Stereophile and The Absolute Sound, that I had never heard of. Speakers from companies like Vandersteen that I had never heard of. Opening the door into a whole new world.
I owned 3 pair of Legacy speakers from around 1987-2000, good stuff.

That said, it is still shocking that a speaker manufacturer would state that speakers are the most important part of the audio chain.
Who'd of thunk it???