Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Jafant...
I'd say 30-45 minutes overall. I believe the cabling was Cardas.  I brought along my Astell & Kern AK100 portable player simply because it sounds excellent. 
Being so familiar and impressed by Thiel in general simply didn't warrant the expenditure at this point in time. There is no need for me to replace my 3.5's just because an opportunity to "move up" was geographically desirable. They are so damn good I'll require a true "wow" moment to pry them away from me. 

I've learned from past audio experience that I'm more curious than sensible sometimes, a trait that has me regretting letting go of my Pass X150.5 amp for...I forget what!  Aaaargh!  

I will however continue to explore more Thiel as opportunity and disposable income make possible; I'm hooked. For now my 3.5's will carry on. Extraordinarily difficult speakers to beat. 
Much Thanks! guys-

oblgny, how long have you owned the 3.5 speakers? Did you buy them new? What years were this model produced?

No doubt that any Pass Labs amp would satisfy these speakers from a power and current perspective. I am torn between separates and their integrated models...?