Need Suggestions for speakers up to $15K new/used

I am a relative newb when it comes to this high-end world of audio. I purchased most of my equipment last year and then got involved in a home renovation project that zapped much of my funds ($500K...ouch). The renovation is concluding and I should have about $15K to throw at speakers to complete my system.

Here is what I have purchased so far:
*Contstellation Audio Inspiration Amp/Preamp
*PS Audio Direct Stream DAC with board
*PS Audio Power Station
*Oppo 105D
*Parasound JC3+ phono preamp
*Pro-ject Xpression Turntable with unknown cartridge
*Blinn Super Wide Audio Rack

I was all set to buy Raidho D1.1 last years and then had to cancel the order at the last minute due to the funding requirements of our renovation :/. I attended RMAF in 2014 and heard the Raidho’s and couldn’t get their sound out of my head. It was the best system I heard at the show. They were using Constellation electronics so hence the reason I bought the same brand. I didn’t have the funds to buy the expensive Constellation stuff but I was hoping for a similar sound. I also chose the JC3+ because I read that John Curl designed the preamp. He also designs for Constellation. Expectation is some trickle down in the technology and sound. Who knows but so far so good.

My room is 14’ x 22’ with 6’8" ceilings (crappy, i know). The room is in the basement and is all new drywall with new carpet over hardwoods. I like to listen to all kinds of great music including jazz, classical, industrial, pop to country.

So that leaves me with my dilemma, what speakers to buy? I plan to attend RMAF in October to listen to other speakers but would like a list of suggestions based on my requirements/restrictions. RMAF is overwhelming with all the choices and I don’t have time to listen to everything.

The brands I have heard that I have enjoyed include:
*Raidho
*Wilson Audio
*Nola
*There are others but these come to mind first.

Please let me know your recommendations on new or used speakers within my budget.

128x128mmporsche
I agree with Erik that connecting a REL or other sub to outputs of the Constellation preamp should work fine.  And despite what REL may have told you connecting a sub or subs that accept speaker-level inputs to the amp should also be possible. 

Since the amp has balanced outputs the sub's ground wire (the black wire in a REL speaker-level cable) should not be connected to any of the output terminals of the amp, and instead should be connected to a circuit ground point of the amp.  With some designs connecting to a chassis screw will serve that purpose, although a loud hum might result in some cases.  But what should almost certainly work well would be soldering the black wire from the sub to the ground sleeve of an RCA plug, leaving the plug's center pin unconnected, and inserting that plug into an unused RCA input connector of the amp.  That would establish a suitable connection between the sub's circuit ground and the amp's circuit ground. 

If one sub is used the red wire from the sub would then be connected to the amp's positive output terminal for one channel, and the yellow wire to the positive output terminal for the other channel.  If two subs are used the red and yellow wires of the left channel sub would both be connected to the left channel positive output terminal of the amp, and the red and yellow wires of the right channel sub would both be connected to the right channel positive output terminal of the amp.

Good luck.  Regards,
-- Al

JBL K2 S9900. Guaranteed to knock your socks off!  Heard them recently at T.H.E. Show in Newport. Big, clean, rich sound. Might need to bolt down your listening chair for safety. Incredible macro-dynamics & micro-detail. Recently, saw a used pair for $15K.