Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Went on a bike ride a couple weeks ago. Saw moe. in Utica NY, then a couple nights later Dark Star Orchestra in Charlotte NC. Both were absolutely excellent. 
Dead and Co. last month. More recently caught Earthless for a show last week. My ears got pummeled for that one. It was cool though. 
It's been a wonderful summer.  The Dallas Symphony at Vail Bravo and the Philadelphia Symphony a month later at Vail Bravo, and then the finale concert of the Aspen Music Festival this weekend.
In between, there was Frank Solvan and Dirty Kitchen in Lyons, The Flaming Lips at Red Rocks.
Buddy Guy and Jeff Beck in SF, 8/16/16. Buddy Guy was so amazing as I have seen before (x4). The big surprise was when Carlos Santana showed up and played with Buddy Guy. It was so disappointing that Jeff Beck didn't participate??!!! Jeff beck played parts of his new album after the break and per my taste, it wasn't that great as I have seen him before...
Brian Wilson [Pet Sounds] last evening. What can you say...it was a fantastic show by Brian and Co. that really rocked the house with a superb cast of musicans.