Schitt Audio Still in business???

I have attempted to email repeatedly from different email accounts and my email is returned from google saying they cannot relay to the schitt email server.

The company also does not like to staff to answer the phone.  

With this type of customer service I can understand why they would go out of business.
psickerson
Please post your impressions AFTER letting it run 100 hours and THEN listening. The break-in is real, very real, really real. Cheers,
Spencer
@psickerson No, I own a Gungnir Multibit (aka Gumby), but have a handful of local friends who own Yggys and I listen to them regularly. The break-in is so dramatic that it is counter-productive to listen for the first few hours and draw any conclusions. 
This issue cracks me up in how often I read reviews where the writer listens to gear, points out a flaw, lets it break in, then says that the problem went away. I guess if they didn't do that those writers might not be able to fill their columns. Cheers,
Spencer
Does break in mean just turn it on or does it need to have:
1). a source cd/streamer running attached yggy?
2) output of yggy attached to amp?
3). Amplifer on
4). Speakers attached to Amp

It is a strange requirement and I have not seen what is actually required for break in

Id prefer to not leave my tube amp running for no reason.
You can leave amp off if you want. As long as the input signal from source goes to the Yggy, and the cables are connecting its output to the pre/amp you are fine. You just want a signal going all the way thru the new device.
As a side note, don't ever run a tube amp without a speaker connected or you could damage the amp. Cheers,
Spencers