Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny, saffron_boots, unsound

I concur that the initial power rating on any speaker is rounded off/begins w/ 8ohms.  Keep in mind that it is not all about high power, but, high current (especially the newer models).
I'm using a Primare A34.2 class d amp which is rated at 150 into 8ohms and "almost double that" into 4ohms - that directly from Primare when I reached out to them inquiring about it. 
(Their owner's manual is spartan to say the least.)  Virtually every amp I've used in the last few years put out 300 watts into 4 ohm loads. 

My listening level is fairly conservative to say the least so I've never stressed the amp nor the Thiels throughout, but I do stress the high current importance in making them perform. The Primare and my BAT pre are breaking in nicely - there is a noticeable difference in sonics after about an hour - for the better.  When both are warmed up the same volume setting just blooms - everything simply has more presence and space. 

Unsound...I rep some pretty good burgs - where do you reside?  I might be able to steer you to some values.  But message me aside - this is forum is for Thiel!