Linear Tube Audio- Any feedback on their amps/ Preamp?

I recently was told by another member about Linear Tube Audio as they are using David Berning's designs (approved by David) and are made in the USA.  The Micro ZOTL 2.0 pre has just received great reviews and they also offer the ZOTL 40 and ZOTL 10 amps.  I would really like to get some feedback from someone that owns the pre and one of the amps.  Thanks!
sense63
David,
i like to try things even when I don't always understand them. I did install a hospital grade outlet when I cleaned out a spare bedroom to use for my stereo. I can't tell you if it made any difference at all, no way to test this without going to a lot of trouble.

I might be accused of participating in some pagan ritual but yes I installed an SR black fuse. When I stop making changes for a minute I will eventually pop the old fuse back in and try to do an A/B comparison. At the moment I have Bobs Cerious Technologies graphene extreme speaker cables burning in and they are spectacular.

Scott -
Are your observations the same with the Proacs as with the Omegas?  Did you find either one to be more synergistic than the other (the Omegas being higher efficiency and higher impedance)? 

weebeesdad-

I found the synergy to be better with the Proacs vs the Omegas.  I think the Omegas do better with SET amps, maybe because the SET amps produce more distortion and the Omegas are so clear.    
Hi.

I am definitely going to get the ZOTL40. At the same time, I’m looking for some speakers to go with them. I don’t have a lot of space, so something with a small footprint.

I’ve heard the ZOTL40 with a set of Dynaudio Confidence C1s, and the sound was excellent. However, the Dynaudio’s are both expensive, and really prefer higher-wattage amps.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good pairing with this amp?

I already have the microZOTL2, which I bought as a headphone amp, and it’s just one of my favorite purchases ever.
Zachawry,

definitely use the Micro ZOTL as a preamp with the ZOTL40. It beat a 4K preamp I tried in my system. The two were meant for each other. The ZOTL40 will work without a preamp, it has a volume control but it's better with a pre.

This combo is absolute magic with my Janszen zA2.1 speakers and plenty of power but they are a little pricey, unless you found them on the used market maybe. I also have a set of Decware ERRx radial speakers that sound pretty good with the combo. The ZOTL40 is way more power than these radial speakers need.

One other thing I noticed is the power. I think the ZOTL40 is actually rated at 46 watts. I have another 40 watt old school tube amp and the ZOTL40 is way more powerful, more volume. My 87db Janszens are driven with headroom to spare.