High Quality Universal Player??

I’m interested in a disc player for CD, SACD, and cinema DVDs, Blue-Ray.

It MUST have equal or better sound quality than my current Cal Audio HDCD player.

Ideas? How about the Cambridge Audio Azur 651BD Universal Blu-ray/SACD/DVD/CD Player?

or the newer 751? Also, what is the difference between the 751 and 651?

I’d laos like to buy form a company large enough to stay in business for a while :)
randy-11
" I'm not 100% sure here but from what i was told by the Cambridge dealer the cambridge is basicaly an Oppo BD 105 inside the Cambridge chasis with some slight mods to the analog output. if this is true then your only real dissision between the two would be buying from an online store (Oppo) or a local dealer for the Cambridge."

I think this has been covered many times before but both the CA 752BD and Oppo 103/105 are built on the same MediaTek foundation.

http://hometheaterreview.com/cambridge-audio-azur-752bd-universal-disc-player/

Bill
Are any of these able to function as a DAC?  I have the DacMagic which has an Apple TV3 plugged into it.  If I could kill off those boxes I'd have a nice clean installation.

Randy-11, I am guessing you skipped the link that answers that question. Quote from the article.

Granted, the Cambridge player lacks the BDP-105’s 32-bit DAC, balanced outputs, asynchronous USB input, headphone amp, and increased girth, which puts the Azur 752BD, for the sake of comparison, somewhere betwixt the OPPO BDP-103and 105.

It looks like Cambridge Audio's newest player, the CXU, can do most of what the Oppo does, minus some streaming capabilies. It seems that the two machines use different DAC chips though, with CA opting for Wolfson WM8740 chips (the same ones that are in my 4-plus-year-old 751bd) while Oppo uses ESS Sabre32. Poking around a bit, I discover that there's a newer and probably more capable Wolfson chip available (the WM8742) and I'm wondering if CA might be incorporating this into a future player or whether it's worth waiting for in the first place? Anybody know this DAC chipset or have an opinion about it?
No, I read the link.  It states: "the Cambridge player lacks the BDP-105’s 32-bit DAC..."

I assumed it had a 16 bit DAC.  Does the Cambridge player have no DAC at all?