Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 
^^^

Okay, I finally broke one of the SR Black fuses open and discovered the absolute truth. Here it is my fellow audiophiles and music lovers ... 

Somehow, the folks at SR have developed miniaturization to the point that they can actually shrink instruments and musicians down to the level where they fit into these clever little fuses.

Inside the fuse in the phono stage, much to my delight and surprise, was a very tiny Sammy Davis Jr. and Laurindo Almeida in residence. Almeida with guitar in hand strumming away. Sammy Davis Jr. singing "Here's That Rainy Day."

But wait! ... There's more!!

I then broke open the SR Black fuse in the preamp, and there stood Victoria de los Angeles surrounded by the entire La Scala orchestra di Italia along with hundreds of rabid Italian opera fans, box lunches comfortably resting in their laps, all waiting with baited breath for the great soprano to start singing. I had to quickly wrap electricians tape around the fuse to close it up. The crowd noise was deafening.  

How did Ted Denny and the crew at SR figure out how to get all of that inside one little fuse?

I had a hell of a time prying Fats Domino and Jimmy Rushing out of the two fuses in the CD player. Those two guys obviously haven't passed up the bacon cheeseburgers and the Saint Louis ribs.

Upon further investigation, I discovered that whatever piece of music one plays, the artists seem to be reincarnated inside these wonderful little fuses.  As it turns out, there is nothing different about these fuses at all ... other than the musicians and instruments are actually inside them.

Now we know why, with the installation of the SR Black fuses, everything sounds so real. Because IT IS REAL.  

So there you have it, Wolfie Cotton Ears. All of your technical questions have been answered.  

You can go away now. 

Ted Denny ... you are a genius!

OP

I guess in light of George’s link and since labels were being assigned previously, we can suggest:

8. The OP = Shill

Wolfie Cotton Ears? Seriously?? Sounds like something my 8 year old niece would come up with. Just by way of disclaimer, I don’t really have a dog in the fight - don't care one way or the other if these Synergistic fuses work as advertised or not.  I do find Wolf's posts amusing, however.
Hi Frank,
I ordered the Harold Land-Red Mitchell  "Hear Ye Hear Ye " . An added bonus is that trumpeter Carmell Jones is a member of this quintet.  I can’t wait to hear it,  thanks for the  recommendation. 
Charles,