Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Hello Jeff

good to see you again. Believe me, I am chomping at the bit trying to put it all together.  I really want to audition a few more pieces prior to any purchasing.  These integrated amps are on my short-list;

B.A.T.
Bryston B-135 (squared or cubed)
Conrad Johnson CA 150/150 SE
Pass Labs INT models

I want a frame of reference, as in the past, I have heard these companies
separates.  You guys will get it here in this thread, first.

Happy Listening!

2nd Note;

guys -upon completion, my system, will be reference level. Considering the dollar amounts involved, I do not want to make a mistake. Synergy and careful gear selection is paramount.  I have never had any interest in a revolving-door system.  Once in place it will be around for many, many years. 
jafant,
Reading the stereophile review of CS2.4 they listed :
Preamplifiers: Ayre K-5xe, Conrad-Johnson ACT2, Viola Labs Cadenza.
Power Amplifiers: Ayre V-5xe, Coda S5, Fisher 500-B, Cayin SA 50T, Moscode 401HR, Viola Labs Symphony.
That might be a good place to start, but if wanting to stay with integrated instead of seperates, I noticed at shows, Bryston was used with Thiel at a lot of their displays.
Jafant...

Based on my personal experience with Pass and CJ amps in a separates mode I have to say that I found the CJ to be "warmer" for lack of a better impression, while the Pass struck me as absolutely colorless - in a positive way. Some say Pass is too analytical, but with Thiels which also strike me as utterly colorless the match was quite good. Both amps had sufficient current to meet the demands of my 3.5's. 

To my ears the CJ also emphasized the low end to a noticeable extent, again not a negative impression, simply in comparison to the Pass. 

I've stopped monkeying around with my system now, realizing that I've gotten silly swapping out amps/preamps over the last couple of years. Thanks, Audiogon!

The only thing I will change will be returning to a Pass amp if and when the opportunity arises. My Primare A34.2 is a very good amp indeed but for me Pass is the one for my 3.5's. 

You have some tough decisions to ponder, albeit enjoyable ones. Have at it!