Mogami

My speaker cables are all too short in my new room. I have Cardas etc but all too short. I suspect the "siltech " ones I have now are counterfeit. I am thinking about getting Mogami wires as I would like to see what wires of good but not ultra high cost  perform. What company makes custom cables of this?
128x128stanwal
It came and I found it surprising; syprisingly bad. I had been half convinced by the " doesn't make that much difference" squad. I have always found it to make a big difference and I was right. My backup was better in every respect. Of course my backup is not bad. It is suppose to be a Siltech and is marked as such but I got it at a very good price on eBay and was always afraid it was a knockoff. My Cardas Golden Reference is better but the movers put it where I have not been able to find it for a year. Of course as I now am now disabled I have had to look when I could get someone to help me. It was 3103. I will sell it to someone who does not give a dam, there are some out there who don't. It looks impressive and apparently has a lot of pro users. As aswalys this is my idea and you can have double your money back if you disagree with me!
It came and I found it surprising; syprisingly bad. I had been half convinced by the " doesn't make that much difference" squad. I have always found it to make a big difference and I was right. My backup was better in every respect. Of course my backup is not bad. It is suppose to be a Siltech and is marked as such but I got it at a very good price on eBay and was always afraid it was a knockoff. My Cardas Golden Reference is better but the movers put it where I have not been able to find it for a year. Of course as I now am now disabled I have had to look when I could get someone to help me. It was 3103. I will sell it to someone who does not give a dam, there are some out there who don't. It looks impressive and apparently has a lot of pro users. As aswalys this is my idea and you can have double your money back if you disagree with me!