Linear Tube Audio- Any feedback on their amps/ Preamp?

I recently was told by another member about Linear Tube Audio as they are using David Berning's designs (approved by David) and are made in the USA.  The Micro ZOTL 2.0 pre has just received great reviews and they also offer the ZOTL 40 and ZOTL 10 amps.  I would really like to get some feedback from someone that owns the pre and one of the amps.  Thanks!
sense63
Zachawry,

definitely use the Micro ZOTL as a preamp with the ZOTL40. It beat a 4K preamp I tried in my system. The two were meant for each other. The ZOTL40 will work without a preamp, it has a volume control but it's better with a pre.

This combo is absolute magic with my Janszen zA2.1 speakers and plenty of power but they are a little pricey, unless you found them on the used market maybe. I also have a set of Decware ERRx radial speakers that sound pretty good with the combo. The ZOTL40 is way more power than these radial speakers need.

One other thing I noticed is the power. I think the ZOTL40 is actually rated at 46 watts. I have another 40 watt old school tube amp and the ZOTL40 is way more powerful, more volume. My 87db Janszens are driven with headroom to spare.

Zach, based on Lance's experience I might suggest the Janszen Carmelita, formerly called the zA1.1.  That is the stand mounted version of his zA2.1 with very similar sonic character.  While I'll admit the zA2.1 hardly occupies more floor space than its stand mounted sibling, with fewer drivers the Carmelita might suit some smaller rooms better and the price is quite a bit lower.  Yet it retains that electrostatic mid-range magic.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely use the MZ2 as a pre-amp. If anyone is still using their switching power supply, I highly recommend getting the linear power supply LTA now offers. Makes a big difference. 

(I was so impressed by the linear power supply that I jumped hard on the power supply bandwagon and got a third-party one that costs about as much as the MZ2 did to begin with.) 

Anyway, with the ZOTL40 I find myself in a position of looking for speakers to match my amp instead of the other way around. I will look into the Janszens. Not sure if they're available in Japan, where I am, but I will check. 
David Janszen resorted to mainly direct sales so he could lower prices.  So I suggest contacting him.  He does offer trial purchases.

Has anyone compared the MZ2 + LPS with Dennis Had's LP27A preamp? I have found the latter to be a true giant killer. Has anyone compared the former with Dennis Had's Dragon IHA-1 headphone amp? These are all similarly priced and the Dragon can also be used as a preamp with the optional outputs.