Bryston BDA-3

I have a lot of SACDs.  I am therefore intrigued by this Bryston DAC, claims to decode DSD from SACD over HDMI.  I can't find any reviews of the product.  Does any one have any experience with it?
mahler123
I had a BDA-1 and BDA-2 and thought they were both excellent.

Well before the BDA-3 was released I upgraded my BDA-2 to a Berkeley Audio Alpha DAC Series 2.   The Berkeley had more resolution but I actually found it a little too clean (or maybe too detailed/analytical) sounding and missed some aspects of the Bryston (a little thicker sounding with more timber).

I then swapped the Berkeley for a Simaudio 380D which I love.   Not counting its ability to play DSD (which I've tried and sounds good)  I found it a nice mix between the BDA-2 and Berkeley.   Its super musical (by far the most musical DAC I've tried) with nice resolution and a little more meat on the music than with the Berkeley.   I have no idea how it compares with the BDA-3, but it is certainly a nice choice if you find a used one.   I've also never heard the  Luxman DA-06  but based on reviews of each, I wonder if they wouldn't have a very similar sound.

Nekoaudio and ddafoe,
You appreciate that the Oppo 105d will not through-put DSD
or SADC files...failure to do so for SACD appears so some sort of copyright issue, and DSD a technical issue.  So a  streaming device is required to input un-decoded DSD files to the DAC...in this case a Luxman DA-06.  The Luxman cover plate identifies it as a DSD-capable unit.
I therefore await the arrival of a streaming device that will allow me
to employ the Luxman for decoding of DSD....in this case an Auralic
Aries.
The result should be enlightening.
Thanks neko that was interesting.  There seems to be an issue with a loud 'pop' at the end of tracks played in DSD.