Who is the best singer of the world ?

Hello guyz 
Tell me Dissertation Help here who is the best singer by your opinion ?
angellily
I like he answer the late Danny Gatton gave during an interview for a Washington Post article titled "The Greatest Guitar Player you've never heard of"  When asked how do you feel about being called the greatest guitar player in the world. He said "when you get to the top of the tree you find out there's a lot of leaves up there"

im sure this will lead to another thread

Danny Gatton deserves his own thread! Speaking of singers, Evan Johns was the singer in he and Danny’s combo The Good Humor Band. When I recorded with him he told me Danny was the best musician he’d ever worked with. Evan sings like George Jessel crossed with a 50’s Blues Shouter---once heard, never forgotten. Evan is also a great guitarist, though not at Danny’s level (who is?). He had three albums on the Rykodisc label in the 80’s-90’s. The album I did with him is entitled "Moontan". He played his Telecaster plugged straight into a Fender blackface Super Reverb (65 tube watts, 4-10’s) on 10. It sounded like a jet taking off!
That's kind of a silly question given the wide variety of musical styles there are.  That's why you've gotten so many silly answers.

My own favourite living singer is Wesla Whitfield.  Take a listen at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcm7vUDfGgc

Hers is an amazing story.  Read at:

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/apr/18/news/mn-28533
Since the website those words link to has nothing to do with the question that was asked, or with anything to do with audio, and given also that the poster is newly registered and has no other history here, it would appear that the post has been made for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes. In other words, for the purpose of elevating the position of the linked website in search engine results. In other words, it's a form of spam.

Anyway, glad everyone seems to be having fun with it. Regards,
-- Al
In the light of this the best singer must be Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit Kermit
Who is the best singer of the world ?

Without a doubt, the Japanese Songbird, Yoko Ono.