Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP

So I ordered a pair of Dali Zensor 1's. As of now I am using my friend's Jolida FX10 tube amp, which he has offered to sell to me. Should I purchase his tube amp or get a Cambridge Azur 351A? Only problem with the Jolida is that it's not very powerful; however, right now it's paired with his Klipsch speakers and it's plenty loud for my room/house. I don't have any reason to push it too much. Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks 
hfarrior3
+1 helomech. Check out Music Direct. I like the Marantz 6005 recommendation. Don't know if $400 will buy one however.
You've got pretty good speakers.  Personally I'd save up more like $800 - $1000 and buy something like a used PrimaLuna Prologue.  I think you'll be much happier in the long run.  Best of luck. 
Right now I'm using my friends Kilpsch RB-61 ii speakers with the Jolida FX-10. Those speakers are sensitive enough to accommodate the Jolida. Now I'm not sure if I should just offer to buy the Jolida and the Kilpsch and send back the Dali's. The Kilpsh are a little too big size wise for what I want however. I liked the fact that the Dali's were more compact. 
musicalparadise.ca has some amps to consider. buy direct from manufacturer. I enjoy my 400$ set amp daily. not sure if its enough juice for you tho but they have others
Veroman, if I may ask, how long did the delivery take? It appears that the items are shipped from Asia. I'm quite a bit intrigued by their bookshelf speakers. Thanks.