Adcom 555 SE owners .. Any reviews?

Any one has experience this amp?  
akispapasavvas
Can't we put the China "poor quality" thing to bed? There are so many extremely well made Chinese audio products (Hegel, Jolida, Cambridge, Primaluna, Vincent, outsourced high end speaker boxes, on and on) out there now that it's fairly ridiculous to condemn the great stuff made there.
+1
Akispapadsvvas, I think you meant to direct your comment at jafant. He's the very anti China participant in this thread. I have a bunch of Chinese made components that sound beautiful, have high quality and that have been driven hard for a few years now. Chinese manufacturing is pretty damned capable now. Remember how long it took to shake the "made in Japan = bad quality" stereotype from the 70s and 80s?
+1

KEEP ME POSTED!!!!!!!
Other than China does not play by the same rules and are primary violators of all things environmental and fair wages.

But hey, "sundown on the union"!
                                -Robert Zimmermann 

This must be NOS Adcom amplifier. I thought Adcom was no longer in business. By the way, I still have my GFA545 amp and GTP400 preamp I bought new back in 1987 and use it daily in my office set up. The earlier Adcom components were built to late. Actually, IIRC the earlier amps including the GFA555 was designed by Nelson Pass. 
Other than China does not play by the same rules and are primary violators of all things environmental and fair wages.

But hey, "sundown on the union"!
-Robert Zimmermann

This has nothing to do with some very good products are coming out of China.
I think it m8ght have everything to do with why someone might not want to buy, "made in china"