Boise, Idaho

Hey, just trolling for other audio addicts in the area. I'm primarily vinyl based. Get togethers would be great.
lugnut
We had our first meeting Friday night. It was amazing! We used tube gear and did little tube rolling. We listened to a Cary SLA70, Jolida 302b, Golden tube Audio SE-100. Speakers involved were B%W CDM7-NT, Klipsch Chorus II, Allison AL 110, Saras ST-200. It was alot of fun! We listened to vinyl and cd. Next meeting should be more fun.
New to Boise as well (of sf bay area transplant). More interested in ancillaries (cables and such) than electronics.
I also just moved to Boise. @cbozdog other than us this post is ancient. How's about you and I get together? I'm in N. End. My system is online here. 
Hi all, the Boise stereo club is alive and well, with monthly meetings hosted by members in the home and listening to their system. Because we are meeting in private homes and looking at sometimes VERY expensive stereo, we are by invitation only. As with any other general group, some of us are outgoing a deal some of us are quiet. All of us are obsessed with audiophile sound: some folks spend more than others, but it is always with an ear to the end result.

Our current President is Kelly J. If you are interested in joining, we are interested in having you. You can contact me through this forum.
--- Another Scott W raplano@aol.com