Amplifier heat...help!

Hi all, 

Working on a system for a small 9 by 11 listening room.   I have narrowed it down to two small speakers: Falcon Acoustics Ls3/5a (15 ohm, 83 db) or the Airtight AL-05, also called Bonsai II (4 ohm 89 fb).

Tha amplifier will go in a cabinet.  I have about 14 inches between shelves and I always play music with the doors open.  I would love to use a tube amplifier but worry about heat.  So I am wondering if readers think something like a Line Magnetic 211ia could work in this configuration, or if it produces too much heat?   I have also been thinking about the tube -like  solid state Sugden A21Se, but have a similar question about its temperature.   Another cool (literally cool) option would be the Vinnie Rossi LIO, an amp I love but that is conisiderably more money.

Are there other options for relatively  compact tube amps (i.e.: . I have 17 inches of depth inside this cabinet including power cords so unit cannot be more than 14 inches deep) that do not produce a lot of heat (relatively speaking?).  Or is there really no tube amp that would work well in this scenario?

thanks!
mcanaday
The sliding tray is a brilliant idea.  I will investigate that.  (I guess it does leave the question of what a tube amp is going to do to the overall temp in a small room, but that might be secondary concern.)

And does that mean the Line Magnetic 211 is out?  It is an el34 but a smaller one...

thanks!

If you get the amp in free air, you can use whatever you prefer. Both your speakers choices require some thought. The 3/5 need a 15ohm tap on the amp...not that common. The Bonsai need a 4 ohm. Both need a decent amount of watts if you want to go loud although the Bonsai should be okay. Also they may not sound their best in a small room if they are up against the wall rather than well away from walls.
I have my Quicksilver mono amps with both Kt88 and El34 tubes in a cabinet with no clearance on the sides and 6" on top. I've used it this way for over seven years with no problem.