Linear Tube Audio- Any feedback on their amps/ Preamp?

I recently was told by another member about Linear Tube Audio as they are using David Berning's designs (approved by David) and are made in the USA.  The Micro ZOTL 2.0 pre has just received great reviews and they also offer the ZOTL 40 and ZOTL 10 amps.  I would really like to get some feedback from someone that owns the pre and one of the amps.  Thanks!
sense63
David Janszen resorted to mainly direct sales so he could lower prices.  So I suggest contacting him.  He does offer trial purchases.

Has anyone compared the MZ2 + LPS with Dennis Had's LP27A preamp? I have found the latter to be a true giant killer. Has anyone compared the former with Dennis Had's Dragon IHA-1 headphone amp? These are all similarly priced and the Dragon can also be used as a preamp with the optional outputs.
The Lawrence Audio speakers are an incredible match for the Linear Tube separates. See Terry London's review in Home Theater Review. He uses this combo.
I just got back from a D.C. HiFi Group meeting. They had the ZOTL10 and Micro ZOTL preamp with Fern & Robey speakers and turntable. The sound was very good.

i am very happy with the ZOTL40 driving my Janszen zA2.1 speakers. I don't See it getting any better than this.
Anybody try the micro ZOTL preamp with a solid state amp? LTA recommends it with tube amps but just curious if anybody's had any success using it with any solid state amps.