Search for miracle integrated

Hello All,

I'm on a search for a very specific type of integrated. I am upgrading my system from the top of the stream down. I go all digital / Lossless quality or higher so the logical start was with the DAC. I just received my Yggdrasil which I absolutely LOVE and feel that I got a much better value than I was expecting (even with all the praise online it met and exceeded my expectations).

My quest continues with the integrated. I am looking for a company that spends very little on marketing and works to move as much of the value for the money to the product itself. Very high value is important to me, I want to get value above the price and I don't want to pay for anything I don't need (such as a built-in DAC as I already have one). The more musical and the higher the clarity the better. My short list is pretty short- the SimAudio Moon 600i and Ayre's integrated.  Some other factors are below. I typically buy new but I'm open to a good value in a used product as well.

Budget (only for the integrated): $8K+/-
Music preference: classical, light rock, pop
End speakers:  It is between Accoustic Zen Crescendo / Vandy Quatros / Wilson Sophias / Revel Salon Ultimas 
Power: 150 WPC+ into 8 ohm

xerotrace
Austin Bob,

I have been a Luxman fan for years.  I can't bring myself to sell my L-590AX!  It's signing away in my office!
I sold luxman for yrs . They always worked great , many of my friends are still rockin 20 yr old luxman gear from me including dd tt
@austinbob -- ditto on the 'match the amp with the speaker' comment.  But I wonder how one decides where to start if not auditioning in pairs.  I recently upgraded to B&W 80s D2s (when learned no longer produced).  Paired with Ayre AX5Twenty integrated due to recommendation by dealer and great reviews.  Horrible combination.  Bright abrasive highs, no bottom end.  Was it the amp or the speakers?  Decided to substitute PASS INT-250 and the results are ideal -- detail, warmth, broad and deep imaging.
@aardvarkbark, good move on the INT-250. The pass has tube-like sweetness. warmth & a forgiving top end, along with the control to get the best out of the D2's which still have a brightish top end. For the same reason I think Vitus would work well with those speakers.