Listen...chair

I am on the hunt for a good chair...for small room...don't want it seal to floor...legs preferably...

Question is leather seems to sound better cause it doesn't soak the room of sound....opinions?

digsmithd
I would either go with a Stressless by Ecornes or for a single chair, by far the best is a Herman Miller "Caper" chair.   Both are picture in the final pic in my Audiogon "The STEALTH House" virtual system here:

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5390

I recently bought a  Ekornes Stressless.. It was on sale for about 50% off and brand new.. The store had limited colors and styles at that price but fortunately they had a color and a style that I liked!  Just an FYI, Ekornes
makes all the different models in three different sizes.. I first bought a Large and then got it home realized a Medium was better fit.. Keep that in mind if you test sit them.. 
The lobster chair by Gamut is the only chair specially design for music listening 

Human Touch Zero Gravity Perfect Chair baby!
Don’t care if the headrest ain’t acoustic.
So freaking comfortable I enjoy the music more anyway.
Buy used though. New is too pricey.
Got an Ekornes initially cause it cost less but it can’t even touch a Perfect chair. Got a pair ($5K+ new) for $150 on Craigslist. Boom!!!
(that kind of deal pretty rare but patience will get you like new for $500 maybe)
http://www.humantouch.com/perfect-chairs.html
My perfect listening chair is a tweed cloth barrel chair that swivels and rocks.  The curvature of the back and sides of the chair gently hugs my body, and the back of the chair ends at the small of my back.  The chair allows my ears to be fully unobstructed, and the swivel and rocking features allow me to slightly adjust my forward, backward, and side position -- which I find useful based on the genre and particular mix of the recording.  In addition, I have the same style chair in the listening room which permits me to "double-up" the seat cushion, raising my listening position. The chair is supported by 5 metal legs, which permits easy room placement but secure when placed on the carpeted floor.  These seat options are perfect for me, since I have pairs of Triton One, Martin Logan, and Axiom floor standing speakers arrayed in the sweet spot relative to the chair.