Pass Labs INT 60 VS. Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP VS. Arcam A49

Tying to decide between the Pass Labs INT 60 integrated amp and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated tube amp. I currently have the Arcam A49 which is excellent but looking for something with even more detail. All three have many excellent reviews, looking for input to make a decision. I have Wilson Audio Sasha 1 speakers, an Arcam D33 DAC, Rega Apollo-R CD, Clearaudio Performance DC turntable with a Manley Chinook phono stage. 
kenepeters
All this information and now a new amp choice came in to play, the T & A (Theory & Application) R2500 built on the HV platform which is close to the same price as the Pass Labs INT 60, but with more power. 

OP: When you mention a concern about brightness re: hi-rez files and Tidal, that brings into the equation other factors dealing with the digital source(s). It’s one thing to find the right amp to drive the speakers, it’s another to clean up any digititus.
Jafant, did you notice that both Pass integrateds seemed challenged by 2 Ohm loads?

Post removed 
Deep down I really wanted the Primaluna Dialogue HP but ended up going with the T+A PA 2500R because I knew it was a sure bet, it has the power & warmth I wanted, even more than the Pass Labs. When I can save up I will also get Primaluna Dialogue HP for my other system.