Tube Power Amp Suggestions

I have been looking for a tube power amp. Ideally I want to have about 40 to 70 watts output power, with sound qualities as close to a delicate SET amp as possible, with lots of details, fast, good tone (a tiny bit on the warm side) and imaging, yet with good bass and dynamic. Budget is about 10,000. Second-hand is fine. I know I am asking really too much and will probably get negative response because of this. I just want to get the best within my budget.    

My initial considerations are EAR 890 or EAR 861. What do you think?      

I heard people saying that push-pull amp can be better than SET if it is implemented well, but push-pull is more difficult to make than a SET amp.    

My speakers are measured 91db sensitivity, but it needs power to perform well. I have tried both a SET 300B XLS output at 13W and a push-pull EL34 at about 35W. My impression is as follow:            

- SET 300B XLS output at 13W: more delicate and smooth, better resolution and density, lack bass and dynamic       
- Push-pull EL34 at 35W: much more bass and dynamic, sounds a bit coarse, less 3-dimensional and delicate     

Thank you in advance for your input. 

bigdish
There is currently a VAC Renaissance 70/70/ Mark III for sale on Audiogon. It is push-pull design using 300B output tubes, 65 wpc, asking $6,300.
I have no relation to the seller.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/tube-vac-70-70-mark-3-stereo-power-amplifier-2016-12-02-amplifiers-92683-westminster-ca

With that budget you have access to a huge variety of amps, especially if you’re prepared to consider pre-owned. How about a set of Lamms? It’s true, at 91 dB your speakers are on the edge for 300Bs, but if it’s the SET sound you’re after, 845s might do fine. These MasterSound monos are Parallel Single Ended, but the sound characteristics are very similar to SET, and certainly worth considering if that's the type of sound you're after: https://www.audiogon.com/listings/tube-mastersound-845-monoblock-plus-see-photo-2016-11-30-amplifier...

It would probably help if you indicated the speakers you have; synergy being so important.
The Lamms might not be powerful enough. The Atma M60s were one of the first I thought of. 
Dehavilland is known for more powerful set designs using a variety of tubes 845s, GM70s etc. They are exactly what you describe. Kara is a great resource, and super supportive. They aren't as well known as some brands, but well worthy of consideration.
IMHE, both of these will be a bit more dynamic with better extension at each end of the freq. spectrum than 300Bs that offer awesome mids and not quite so much otherwise.
The VAC 70/70 is a great amp, but personal priorities will really come into play here. Cheers,
Spencer  
Cary monos, Cary S120II, ARC Ref 75…those are my fave "non-budget" amps that I would consider when I tire of my el cheapo Jolida 502p.