What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
Robert Cray/ Strong Persuader on a Feickert Firebird with Reed 3p arm and Ortofon Windfeld cartridge. 
Sade,  Promise ,  Prior to that was Super Sessions > Kooper Bloomfield and Stills, and  first was NRPS . Thorens TD160 Grado Gold > restored/ Modified by Chris Thornton.
Good Rats " TASTY " ( Rat City Records, not Warner Brothers ), on my Amazon Grand Referenz/Moerch DP8/
AT 150MLX combo.

Rocking out !!
teeshot:
Robert Cray/ Strong Persuader

Aah. Thanks for the reminder. I have that one along with Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark.

I will give them both a spin tomorrow on my Technics SL1210M5G w/KAB fluid damper, Oracle Groove Isolator turntable mat, and a stack of isolation layers playing into Marc Voigt’s all-tube handwired PTP Phonomena phono stage and MAGI line stage driving a Perreauwx PMF150 power amp driving a pair of Magneplanar 1.7s augmented by a pair of Mirage MM8 subwoofers.

Not that that would make many of you drool, but this has been a seriously winning combination for me for over three years with no compulsion to change.