Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
The best connectors are Furotech...I use their top the line carbon with Neotech cable and find it better than any cable company's power cord.
@stringreen, can you please tell me, Which Neotech cable do you use currently & compared to what other cables in the past?
If you were to provide the components in your system (or post your virtual system), which components you are planning to power with the new cords and what budget range you are considering then folks could better advise. Otherwise, responses are likely to be all over the board.

My general response regarding DIY is that you can get a high bang-for-your-buck and, that for most ranges of components, potential differences are overrated so you can spend a lot of money that would be better spent on component upgrades. I would recommend heavier gauge conductors for power amps, and shielding cords for digital components, but not power amps. If you want bulk cable, Furutech FP-Alpha 3 is pretty good for power amps, and even preamps. Furutech FP-3TS20 is good for digital components. Both of those use Alpha-PCOCC stranded conductors. I have heard from an amplifier manufacturer that Furutech’s newer FP-S20N and FP-S35N cables with embedded nano particles are also quite good.

If you are on a tight budget, three twisted or braided Western Electric WE 10ga wires with Furutech FI-11(Cu) male and iec connectors (shielded for digital components) may be all you will need. There is a manufacturer that makes cords from this wire that are very well reviewed. Cost for two 6-foot cords using this wire would be in the ballpark of $300 if you can buy the connectors at a sale price - try Sonic Craft. Good luck.
@mitch2 

You're Absolutely right, I should've mentioned the components of my system for clarity sake. Anyways, my speakers are the focal 1028BE, Monoblocks PASS LABS XA 100.5, speaker cables Kimber 12TC, DAC Lampizator Level 4 gen 4.

Yes, the whole purpose of this thread is to make an informed decision and get a high bang for the buck. I'am very sceptical of people trying to sell BS, snake oil when it comes to cables.

Thank you for contributing your views to this thread, from the reviews I've read it seems the Furutech Alpha 3 has been superseded by the FP-TCS31.

I would be interested to read something on their newer cables FP-S20N and FP-S35N though.

My best