High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Regarding the 14 day return policy on the Audiogon ad. I contacted HFC the other day about this and they assured me that they have a 30 day trial period with there products.

So why not just give it a try in your system and find out for yourself?

I have tried cables that some people thought sounded lively in there system, but then I tried them in mine and they sounded dull . Can’t always go by what someone else hears in there setup.

Hi respected,

Maybe not too good to be true.  I would imagine that patent laws aside (if applicable) a company could make an exact copy of the Odin for well under $699.  How much do you really think the r&d, raw materials, and labor costs?  I don't know. 

I am the one who asked Rick about his cable out running my Odin IC/SC

I will A/B them and report back. Rick tells the Truth so I am excited about this buy!!
Got these in my system and so far I am diggin what I hear. Very 3d, amazing detail, black background and very pleasant to listen to overall. Only a few hours in. Will keep burnin them in the rest of the weekend. These don’t sound like $700 cables. They are also the heaviest cables I ever used before. Don’t let the gray parts of the cable fool you, they are not plastic, they are like fishing weights lol.