High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Why would I lie? No I don’t have the ODIN’s, would never buy something with that price tag.
I can say I have compared them to cables in there price range. Which probably doesn’t really excite some of you lol. But, I can say they destroy the Wireword Silver Eclipse 6 and the High Diamond 7’s and a few other cables that I won’t mention.
I did have the CT-1 Enhanced in my system at one time. I wasn’t blown away by them. I did like them, but these REVEAL sound more detailed, Dynamic and open to me. But ultimately I wasn’t able to a/b them, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. For $700 this is a crazy deal that I KNOW FOR SURE!
Respected it's the 17th already , so yes, Aniwolfe is right, I believe they are making them before they posted here, yes sir it will revolutionize the industry, anymore who got theirs please update us...
aniwolfe12-17-2016 1:05am
No I don’t have the ODIN’s, would never buy something with that price tag.
I hope you never want to buy anything like a boat, car or house! Or a nice suit, even.

Aniwolfe, I am guessing the reason why this cable is heavy is because it is full of magnets.  Does the cable sound bright?  Sometimes a highly revealing cable may sound a bit too bright.  Hope there will be more reviews (especially comparing to Odin) showing up in the next few days. 
Read between the lines, he is saying he would rather buy a boat, car or house than waste that much on a couple of wires.