What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
Clark Terry's "Yes, The Blues," on a Clearaudio Ovation with Dynavector XX-2 Mk2.

Beethoven, Symphony No. 9, Wojciech Kajski and the Polish Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra, Tacet L 219. New recording, new vinyl release. Walker Audio Proscenium Gold turntable and Blue Electric Magic Diamond cartridge retipped by Soundsmith.

You’ll see more about what people are listening to on their TTs by playing along on the long lasting thread: "What’s on your turntable tonight". But this was a fun query to find out a bit more about the gear we're all using to enjoy our vinyl.
Bach Cantatas No. 196 and 18, Musical Heritage Society MHS 3485.  Played on a Galibier Gavia with Triplanar VII and Benz LP.  I have played lots of records during the past 24 hours as I am getting used to some new speaker cables (Audio Note SPx) but I ended with this Bach recording which has been a favorite of mine for over 40 years.
Buddy Rich & Lionel Hampton's Transition, on Groove Merchant. Woo. And hoo.

SOTA Sapphire,  Graham Phantom, Dynavector XX2 Mk. 2