High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
@ jetter Thank You lol

@respected_ent  They don't sound bright or thin on my system. As a matter of fact, they have the most bass punch I have heard in any interconnect I have tried.

Thanks for the info, Aniwolfe.  This is really good news.  How much break-in time you think is needed?  Did HF have a recommendation on that?  If the cable already sounded good right out of the box, the I wonder how much better it will get once it is broke in.  Also, if the new HF speaker cable is going to be affordable like this IC, then I may be changing out all the cables in my system.
Sounded very good pretty quick surprisingly (less than 3 hours). I only have about 10hrs of playtime on them. I would be perfectly happy if they didn’t change much. It’s actually hard to imagine them getting much better. Usually new cables for me sound edgy, thin or dull...these did not. When I installed them, they sounded a little confused. Then after 3 hours or so they started to focus. Tons of detail, lots of depth in the soundstage, punchy bass, very low noise floor. realistic cymbal sounds, everything you want in a very expensive product, but your only paying a fraction of the cost.

They created such a drastic change in they way my system sounds, that I will need some time before I try some of there other products. (Adaptors and the MC5’s)

The other thing I like about these is they don’t have the magnets on the rca plugs, so they don’t attract particles. Its the waveguide in the middle of the cable that seems to be doing all the work. They don’t also don't have the issue of the rca's being overly tight fitting either. They fit just right.
Aniwolfe the magnet on the rca, Iam not a fan of it either, the adapters are also good....