Recommend your best sounding LP's

I am receiving a new TT today and am looking to add to my collection of great albums.  I have been sorting an extensive collection from my father (mostly 60's).  I am open to all kinds of music as long as the recording is amazing.  I know of the usual suspects (Pink Floyd, Dire Straights, Cowboy Junkies).  What I am looking for is recommendations on some more obscure music I may not be familiar with yet.  I am really enjoying Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra for example.  Wasn't really my thing until recently.  I guess that is another benefit of a high-quality system.  Please recommend an artist and specific album down to the pressing information if you can.  Thanks in advance!!!!
128x128mmporsche
Lately Friday Music surprised me with Traffic - Last Exit.  The recording is outstanding and unusual in that the lead instrument on side two is an organ.  It sounds way better than my pristine vintage copy on United Artists label.
Three albums that sound especially good on my system are:
-Andrew Bird - "Things Are Really Great Here, Sort Of..."
-Elvis Costello - "King of America" - MOFI 
-Califone - "Roots & Crowns" - not easy to find a nice copy, but worth the effort
Rickie lee jones chuck e's in love. recent mofi reissue.

roger waters amused to death, recent reissue.

both have fabulous sonics and great music.
@fundsgon - even the old standard issue Warner of RLJ’s debut is pretty fab. (I don’t know how many different pressings of this record I have). Girl at Her Volcano, the EP, is pretty wonderful too (the digital aspect of this recording is not a negative even though early days)- what always puzzled me was how good Girl is, and how nasty sounding Pirates was--there the MoFi LP is definitely an improvement.
Loved her back in the day- saw her in the early years, the dark years, and when she busted her chains, at Radio City or the Carnegie (somehow, I think it was the latter). Haven’t heard her live in years- the production team and players for that debut are as good as it gets.