High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Are this cables three times better than the Cerious Tech ic extreme graphene? Or this Reveal are just on onother league?
I will respectfully say the CT GE IC’s are very different sounding in my system. What I love about both cables is they are the most musical sounding cables I have heard to date. The main difference is the CT are very laid back and warm. The Reveals are much more clear and dynamic. The combo of the CT GE SC’s and the IC were just too warm for my tastes. That’s why I made the move to the Reveals.

I was actually going to say earlier in my posts, that the best sub $1500 combo that I have come across is the CT GE Speaker cables and the Reveal interconnects. That is currently what I am using now and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. Even with the soon to be released Reveal SC’s. I view matching cables to be just like being a chef making food. You have to be careful how much of this and that you add to your dish. The combination of the warmth of the CT SC’s and the clear detail sound of the Reveal are just perfect for me. This is the combination that I have been so desperately searching for.
Aniwolfe my friend use  the same combo, he kept the Cerious speaker cables and use High Fidelity IC, You are right careful matching is the key, I want the soup though..