Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
@mitch2

True that electricity hasn’t changed, but ways to combat harsh emi/rfi conditions are much better than what they used to be a decade ago. Furutech has got some serious data related to this topic, no doubt they are one of the world leaders when it comes to audiophile cabling at a relatively affordable price.

yes, I do intend to use the Flavor 4 for power amps...

The Furutech FP-alpha 3 has been superseded by the FP TCS31...

http://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/furutech-fp-tcs31-power-cable-and-fi-28fi-38-connectors/

Furutech FP-alpha 3 has been superseded by the FP TCS31...
Interesting.  The site you reference is a third-party site and not Furutech's own site....where they still show the FP-Alpha 3 as one of their products.  FP-Alpha 3 is also still listed for purchase at Partsconnexion but I noticed The Cable Company doesn't carry it anymore and I do remember reading something about a supplier of OCC wire being no longer in business, which is maybe why Furutech started with the Triple-C wire.  The FP TCS31 is a slightly smaller gauge and doesn't use PE insulation so it may sound a bit different.  If you want FP-Alpha 3, try Partsconnexion since maybe it is no longer available once existing stock is gone.  I will not be selling mine.
knownothing, I have been curious about the  Nanotec #308 "Wonderful" Power Cable and the associated SP#777 GREAT speaker cable.
I believe they are infused with gold/silver nano liquid similar to Furutech's FP-S035N and S020N power cables.  I have heard good things about those Furutech cords from a manufacturer I know, who also harvests the wire internal to the power cord casings for hook-up wire and for speaker wire. 
I understand you like them a lot, can you describe how they sound?
Balanced, really balanced.  No frequencies exaggerated or dropped out. The cable I was using most recently in the digital front end was an IsoTek Evo3 Premier and it emphasized the top end a bit.  The Nanotec in comparison was quieter (lower overall db) but smoother, more tonally balanced and provides better spatial resolution in my set up.  My favorite low-mid priced power has been the Shunyata Diamondback which is out of production and I thought came remarkably close to their much more expensive cables in side by side comparisons.  I think the Nanotec #308 is noticeably better than the Diamndback and I am planning to use for everything in my system when I can get around to ordering and building some more.  Hope that helps.
Yarbo is indeed a German cable. I use the Yarbo 9000 in one of my systems and is currently my favourite inexpensive power cord. You can get it from Chinese web sites and it is the real thing. They buy it by the spool (which you can do) and they connect various connectors at different price  points. The cable with good quality ends of your choice (carbon/aluminium/beryllium etc) can be had for about $200 CDN.