Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
knownothing, I have been curious about the  Nanotec #308 "Wonderful" Power Cable and the associated SP#777 GREAT speaker cable.
I believe they are infused with gold/silver nano liquid similar to Furutech's FP-S035N and S020N power cables.  I have heard good things about those Furutech cords from a manufacturer I know, who also harvests the wire internal to the power cord casings for hook-up wire and for speaker wire. 
I understand you like them a lot, can you describe how they sound?
Balanced, really balanced.  No frequencies exaggerated or dropped out. The cable I was using most recently in the digital front end was an IsoTek Evo3 Premier and it emphasized the top end a bit.  The Nanotec in comparison was quieter (lower overall db) but smoother, more tonally balanced and provides better spatial resolution in my set up.  My favorite low-mid priced power has been the Shunyata Diamondback which is out of production and I thought came remarkably close to their much more expensive cables in side by side comparisons.  I think the Nanotec #308 is noticeably better than the Diamndback and I am planning to use for everything in my system when I can get around to ordering and building some more.  Hope that helps.
Yarbo is indeed a German cable. I use the Yarbo 9000 in one of my systems and is currently my favourite inexpensive power cord. You can get it from Chinese web sites and it is the real thing. They buy it by the spool (which you can do) and they connect various connectors at different price  points. The cable with good quality ends of your choice (carbon/aluminium/beryllium etc) can be had for about $200 CDN.
Dear oddio,

Oh really?
You know, I don't give a s**t about it's origin.
People does not look for advice. Never!
They have already decide and just asking to confirm.
Only if they give a chance & listen for a minute....
It seems they deserve  this average they seek for.
I compare the 7000 with cables up to $3000 and it was more faithful.
I sold them all & substitute for the 7000 (sources) & 8000 (amplifiers - receptacles). I've spend much more for AC plugs than for power cords, but even this was not necessary, as I've found Sonar Quest & Copper Color.
But who cares?
Nobody is listen. 
You can not force someone to escape from the industry's prison, they must find the will-power to walk this path and this means, they must PAY
many times to start suspecting.
I can't name brands of comparison here, I've done it and authorities delete my posts.

Nice try anyway!

I've replaced most of my expensive power cables with Nanotec #308 (thanks to @fork) and Furutech FP-S55N / FP-S032N terminated with Furutech NCF connectors so will report once everything settles.  So far so GOOD.

I have CPT Equi=Core 300s and performance is AVERAGE in my system so instead of selling, I decided to modify them.  I'll report once back from modification.   Got my fingers crossed  :-):-)