What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
Til Tuesday, Bruce Hornsby and Beatles-Revolver on Vpi traveler with ortofon 2m blue. 

Otis Redding - "Dictionary of Soul" (Sundazed), "Otis Blue" ( Rhino mono), Walter Trout - "The Blues Came Callin' " (Provogue).  TT is Music Hall MMF9.1 with Dynavector 10x5 cart. Phono stage is built in  (Marantz PM-11S3). 
"Jazz Party" on my "ancient' -but still appreciated- Goldmund Studietto.
Does anyone reading this have that album by Claude Bolling? Happy holidays. Pete
Marillion FEAR(F**k Everyone And Run) into Soundsmith OCL-retipped Lyra Helikon> SME 3012R> Luxman PD444.  Probably Marillion's best(and most cleverly titled) album since Brave. My favorite working prog rock band. 
Jazz Party, Claude Bolling,on my 'ancient' Goldmund Studietto. Anyone else have this record. Happy holidays. Pete