High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Post removed 
I would go on Cerious SC since it's a good match for the Reveal IC...if I were to buy...respected I doubt Glory will tell us if the Reveal will better the Odin, I would really appreciate it if he does.....I will understand if he doesn't....
aniwolfe, how do you come up with $2,049 for 2.5m? The price I see on HFC web site is $1,599 for that length. Am I missing something?

Originally that was the price. I promise! I wrote a email to them complaining about it. Glad to see they took my advice LOL! I am not kidding. The interconnects are still blowing me away. I might bite on the speaker cables now that the prices seem much more reasonable...so thank you for posting the new pricing.
The$1599 price is correct for 2.5m.  You can have additional waveguides installed on the Reveal SC but I understand there an additional cost.  

The Reveal IC's are supposed to continue to get better from 200-600 hours.  If that is the case these will be something special.  

My brother-in-law and I were doing some critical listening last night (I am using the Reveal IC's on my phono pre-amp) and they were sounding great.  Revealing, detailed but very natural sounding.  IMHO once you get used to this type of sound it would be hard to go back to traditional sounding cabling.