High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Yes, but the new best things come and go, and traditional is traditional for a reason.
@jetter
Guess I should just sell my cables then? I am sure you have heard them...right?
I have added HFC Magnetic Adapters to their very best ICs and heard Avery great improvement! As Rick has said, adding more magnets always improves performance. So far I would have to agree.
For a while he was redesigning the Adapters and they were not available, but since he is going to CES, they probably are again available.
At the end of the day everyone needs to build their system to their taste. No right or wrong if you prefer a certain IC, SC etc.  However, I believe these cables are doing some things that all of the other traditional cables I have owned or used did not do for "my systems".  That is what makes this hobby so much fun and frustrating.   
Truly the HF cables does something different, for the right systems, they will shine, I would guest they will match thin bright systems...or laid back system..