Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
As above-

for my own personal curiosity I want to demo both Verity Audio and Magico loudspeakers.  I would never "quit" my sweet CS 2.4SE speakers.

I tend to agree that Thiel on the used/demo market, simply, cannot be touched for the price vs performance ratio. Add to these facts that Rob Gillum is holding it down at Thiel KY for our legacy models and it is a no-brainer.
Worth noting;
dgarretson (Dave) sells the Clarity Cap OEM parts/supplies for the many cross-overs that fit and upgrade our beloved Thiel loudspeakers. Again, a no-brainer!

Happy Listening!

Thanks for mentioning this, Jafant. In addition to supplying Thiel with ClarityCaps for the 2.4SE model, just prior to the sale of the company we were working with Thiel on an upgrade to the CS3.7 crossover. I’d be pleased to offer thoughts to anyone interested in exploring that.

ClarityCap OEM Sales

Post removed