What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
smctigue1- How is the three from the vault on vinyl. I enjoy both 1 and 2 from the vault on CD, but haven't heard any of these on vinyl.

Keb Mo  "Suitcase"

Avid Sequel SP  w/SME V arm,  Kubala  din>xlr  phono cable

Benz LPSmr cartridge

Today I compared side 4 of Tift Merritt's "Traveling Alone" on the initial release at 45rpm vs. the box set at 33rpm.

The 33 rpm box actually sounds the best being more open, more air, bass lines easier to follow and lower registers are more fully fleshed out. Tift's voice here, allows you to hear more into it thus appreciate her natural, mellow, fluid texture than the 45rpm.

Townshend Rock 7, Funk Firm FXR II, Dyna Karat 17D3
Cembalowerke II on the Sota Cosmos and Keb Mo's eponymously named album on  the VPI TNT (different systems).  Impossible to compare sounds as the speakers are so totally different (ML CLS and Wilsons respectively)