McIntosh MX119

Does anyone out there have the McIntosh MX119 controller pre amp?
If so, what are your opinions and how is it with 2 channel analog?
What associated equipment are you using it with? i.e.; power amps, speakers, cd player, dvd player etc

Your feedback on this would appreciated.
Ag insider logo xs@2xvx700
Ron,

I just took from your earlier post that there was no volume control for the multichannel input. That is why I posted it.

Dave
Does the MX 119 convert an analog signal to digital so it can do the volume control? I thought I saw somewhere it had a digital volume control and wonder what that really means.
I have learned that it is a digital control over an analog volume. So for multi-channel and pure stereo direct, the signal is not converted to digital and back again.
I heard the MX119 a few weeks ago along with the MC207. I cant discribe the sound other then by saying it was Marvolus in both stereo, surround,& movie soundtracks.It listed for $5500.00 at the dealers but i was able to buy it new open box on ebay for $4425. Im saving for the MC207 which I can get new opened box for $5250.
P.S. listen to the opening of the movie "SEA BICUIT" the thunder of galloping horses with the underling musical score is breath taking!GOOOOOO MAC